- May I suggest only one link?
As we explain in our Rules and on our Input page, we do NOT accept single suggestions. The minimum number of suggested Web sites must not be less than TWO (in total, various and/or "looking for" links) and these two sites must not be connected whatsoever (e.g. same webmaster, same organisation...).
- I am a webmaster and would like to add my own Web site to the Linksgiving.com directory. Is it possible?
Yes! It is possible if you list your site as a sponsor. If you are interested, you can find all information here.
- What if I suggest my own Web site together with other sites?
As it is NOT obligatory for you to give any personal information when inserting your links, it is theoretically possible to do that. But be careful! You must have a really great site and it must be impossible for us to understand which one is yours... We are VERY clever!
Especially if you have a commercial site, the chances for it to be listed that way are equal to zero.
- What if I am the webmaster of more sites and suggest all of them?
It would not be a good idea at all.
- What if I suggest my own site/sites by writing a persuasing e-mail instead of using your form on the "Input page"?
It will change nothing.