- RCS Optics | Birding Binoculars
Quality gear that will make your outdoor experience memorable. Super resources for birding enthusiasts, nature observation, hunters, conservationists and astronomers. Choose quality gear from a wide selection.
- All About Birds - Your guide to birds and bird watching: identify birds, learn about the life history, listen to the sounds, and watch bird behavior on video. - ENGLISH
- AVoCet: Avian Vocalizations Center - Project AVoCet aims to provide a global database of well-documented, downloadable bird sounds in aid of environmental and ornithological research, conservation, education, and the identification and appreciation of birds and their habitats. - ENGLISH
- BirdSource - A partnership of The Cornell Lab of Ornithology and the National Audubon Society offers insight into the dynamics of North American Bird populations with projects that track migration, irruption, and foraging behavior. - ENGLISH
- eBird - A real-time, online checklist program, eBird has revolutionized the way that the birding community reports and accesses information about birds. Launched in 2002 by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and National Audubon Society, eBird provides rich data sources for basic information on bird abundance and distribution at a variety of spatial and temporal scales. - ENGLISH
- I Spy a Bird - A friendly community for British bird lovers to share their photos and explore more about birds in the UK. - ENGLISH
- xeno-canto - The community database of shared bird sounds from the whole world. Search through the growing collection, identify or discuss unknown sounds and download freely. - ENGLISH