Using community influenced search engine technology, YourHealthSearch.com brings together a large number of dedicated search engines relating to health promotion, description and disorders.
- Hardin MD - The Medical Information Hub from the University of Iowa: the best lists of links in health and medicine. - ENGLISH
- Healthcare Freeware - A free virtual library with on-line databases of information, downloadable software, and lots of other interesting resources for healthcare professionals and the general public. - ENGLISH
- Healthcentral.com - One of the most trusted sources of medical information and up to date news. It also contains a doctor-approved health encyclopedia of diseases and conditions, the ability to find symptoms and treatments, as well as drug information with side effects and interactions. - ENGLISH
- Healthfinder® - A free guide to reliable general health information, by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. - ENGLISH, SPANISH
- HealthWeb - A collaborative project of the health sciences libraries of the Greater Midwest Region (GMR) of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) and those of the Committee for Institutional Cooperation. Provides organized access to evaluated non-commercial, health-related, Internet-accessible resources. - ENGLISH
- OrganizedWisdom - The first human-powered health search. Expert guides and physician reviewers help you find the best health information online. - ENGLISH
- SearchMedica - Medicine's most authoritative source for professional, medical content, SearchMedica features journal articles from credible, medical organizations, peer-reviewed research from human studies and information about medications that can be used in practice today. SearchMedica finds professional medical information for physicians, clinicians and practioners. - ENGLISH